We’re excited for another Milford Box Lacrosse season. Please find below several opportunities we’re offering our Milford players. Please note we encourage our players to supplement these opportunities with other sports and other lacrosse opportunities offered by clubs, etc. – these are simply the development opportunities we are running at Milford.
5/6 Grade (PeeWee) Box Practices:
– Wednesdays from 630-8PM at The Barn, beginning Wednesday 9/28 through January (we’ll take some days off around the holidays)
– Focus will be on skill/IQ/culture development through skill work, small-sided drills, and full field gameplay led by the High School coaching staff and players
– This is free to all Milford Youth Lacrosse players
5/6 Grade (PeeWee) Box Travel Team:
– We’ll be taking a 5/6, 7/8, and HS team to two box tournaments this year. The tournaments are the Badgerland Box Invitational on 12/10 and 12/11 in Milwaukee, and the LongTail Cup on 1/21 and 1/22 in Novi, Michigan
– We will have tryouts for our box travel team on Wednesday, November 2nd. We will be playing in the most competitive divisions we can, and will select the most competitive roster (of around 20 players) to travel
– Cost to participate on the travel team will be $250/player, to cover uniforms, equipment, and tournament registration fees
Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or 513-377-1262 with any questions.
Thanks and GO EAGLES!